How to find us
We are easy to find, either from Windhoek or from southern direction of Namibia.
Coming from Windhoek city direction:
- You leave the city centre southbound towards Eros airport/Rehoboth/R.S.A on road B1.
- Pass the Eros Airport and sports stadium until you reach the police 'roadblock' at the edge of town.
- Follow the curvy road B1 straight through the Auas Mountain range for approx. 15km
- Coming downhill you’ll see a bridge of a rail overpass – BEFORE that bridge you catch up and turn left with the junction D1504
- Another 4km straight on this road (which changes from tar to gravel) halfway and you’ll reach the entrance gate of Windhoek Mountain Lodge on your left hand side. Welcome!
Coming from southern direction/Rehoboth:
- On the last 20 km towards Windhoek on B1 you will pass the bridge of a rail overpass
- Immediately afterwards get to the junction with D1504 on your right hand side. Turn into D1504
- Follow another 4km straight on this road which changes from tar to gravel halfway.
- You’ll reach the entrance gate of Windhoek Mountain Lodge on your left hand side. Welcome!
Windhoek Mountain Lodge
Post Box 80603
Republic of Namibia
Telefon: +264 61-25 70 53
Telefax: +264 61-25 01 47