Easter Special - Motorbike tour
Easter Special: – this is a great two weeks getaway from ordinariness over Easter! This redesigned tour is a leads through the central and north western parts of sunny Namibia: famous Namibian highlights combined with a great routing on a completely new course!
The route runs across the central Khomas–Hochland to Mount Etjo and afterwards to the Waterberg Plateau. It then continues through the open Damaraland and up to the southern part of Kaokoveld. Locations such as Twyfelfontein and the Erongo Mountains, which are famous for their petroglyphs, are also headed for. Finally the tour makes a turn to another special region of Namibia - the central Namib Desert – where we enjoy a wonderful place called Kobo Kobo Hills before heading back to Gravel Travel's homebase, the Windhoek Mountain Lodge.
Tour profile: 11 riding days/15 travel days. Gravel roads, basic Enduro terrain. Daily stages between 250 to 350 km. Total distance approx. 2.500 km. Please mind our information concerning riding skills here.
Easter Special - Tour track
- 1. Tag: Abflug Deutschland nach Namibia (overnight)
- Day 1: Windhoek Mountain Lodge
- Day 2: Windhoek Mountain Lodge + Introduction tour
- Day 3: Windhoek - Mount Etjo
- Day 4: Mount Etjo – Waterberg
- Day 5: Waterberg – Vingerklip
- Day 6: Vingerklip - Grootberg
- Day 7: Grootberg - Opuwo
- Day 8: Opuwo - Khowarib
- Day 9: Khowarib - Twyfelfontein
- Day 10: Twyfelfontein - Erongo
- Day 11: Erongo - Rotstock Berge
- Day 12: Rotstock Berge - Windhoek Mountain Lodge
- Day 13: Departure flight from Namibia to Germany/EU
- 15. Tag: Ankunft/Rückkehr Deutschland